Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaPpy HaLLoWeEN


Jentri and Lexies pumpkins that they picked out of grandma and grandpa Garfield's garden, they had fun carving their pumkins on Thursday night. Thanks Bud and LaRee!
I woke on up Saturday morning and looked out the window and there were two pumkins squashed in the road.





We had a good halloween. Slash was a true partier, I didn't really think about a costume for me until 10:30 PM Thursday, so I looked in the closet and saw some scrubs, Jentri was a cute little devil, Lexie was a Hershey Kiss and Brynn was a darling ladybug.












Cute glasses from grandma Shanna .
Notice that Jentri had her face painted, well that lasted about two minutes and then she could not stand it on, I know who she gets that from, I was the same way when I was a little girl.:)
We caught up with Riley at grandma Shanna's. Doesn't she make a cute little chick?
Lexie went to a Halloween Party on Friday, she would not wear her Hershey Kiss hat. They all thought that she was a silver pumpkin.

8 comments:

Swenson Family said...

Darling costumes- I can't believe you guys dressed up I was way bah humbug! Lyndi wanted me to dress up but I went as a grouchy mom. It doesn't surprise me that Shawn dressed up!! The girls look darling! I can't believe Brynn is old enough to feed herself.

Fenus family said...

Your little girls are so stinkin cute!!! You guys aren't to shabby either :) So get out here already and see us...Kendall is coming so what do you say?

Amber and Jared said...

What a small world! I can't believe how grown up your girls are! I don't think I would have recognized them! It was so fun to get a message from you! Luckily Logan has gotten past climbing out windows...:)

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

I love your costumes! I dressed up as the same thing you did. ha ha. I just love the girls' costumes. They are adorable as always!

Matthews Family said...

Love the costumes! Looks like you had fun.

Jade said...

Love the costumes. Thanks for the website.
I ran into Emily the other day, but that's the first time in a long time. I'm up for lunch, it sounds fun!

Swenson Family said...

Thanks for falling for the trick on my blog :) You and Krista were the only ones- We are not coming for Thanksgiving. I want to spend Christmas in our own house- but we talked about coming down after Christmas.

StubbsFamily said...

I L.O.V.E. that pic of Brynn.