Thursday, October 30, 2008

the girls





Brynn wanted to feed herself dinner, Jentri, Lexie and I could not stop laughing, she is such a funny little girl. We love you Brynn!















Red Ribbon Week is this week at their Elementary, Wednesday was crazy hair day, they had some friends over and get there hair sprayed. Don't they look CRAZY! Today they wore PJ's, that their Aunt Pam made for them they are her famous flannel pants, Lexie thought that is was way cool that she did not have to get dressed in the morning for school. Thanks for making the pants Pam!

5 comments:

Ty and Janene said...

Hey I am glad you found me since we are neighbors heehee ya I 've been gone so I haven't been to church they probably think were inactive thats what happens when you don't have a calling. We will come and trick or treat ya k. Miss ya and we need to hang out more

BRITTANY said...

I am sad to say but we are not giving Ashlynn away!!! But tell Kate she can hold her anytime...under close supervision so she doesn't run away with her! :) I remember the good old red ribbon days. I am glad to see that they still do that. Brynn is adorable I love it when babies get food all over their face!

Stubbs Stuff said...

Cute blog. You have such a cute family. It has been forever since we have seen you guys. Crazy how fast our kids are all growing. It seems like Bailey and Jentri were just babies. Can I put you on my blog list, it will be fun to keep in touch!

Jade said...

I haven't seen you forever! I tell Jase to tell you hi everytime he goes to DL.
I didn't know that you had Brynn! She is CUTE.
I love your pictures and I really need some new ones myself - do you care if I ask who took yours?

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

I seriously miss you guys so much!! I love that Brynn fed herself! She is the cutest! I love the other girls crazy hair. Those were fun days at school. Brecia sent me some pics on my cell of the girls in their costumes but I want to see more! Love ya!