Friday, November 7, 2008

8 Things

Ok I am not good at these, cause when I am done I think of other things that I should have put down, oh well here I go- thanks Krista!



8 TV shows that I like to watch: (do I ever get to watch any TV other then Dinsey or Nick Jr.?)
1-Army Wifes
2-House
3-CSI
4-ER
5-Corner Gas
6-The Office
7-Grey's Anatomy
8-Ellen DeGeneres Show



8 Things that happend yesterday:
1- Got ready for work, got the girls ready, took Brynn to my moms and went to work.
2- picked up Brynn, ate lunch with my mom
3- changed sheets and made bed
4- cleaned bathrooms and started to fold laundry
5- Brynn woke up from nap and Jentri and Lexie came home from school
6- took Jentri & Lexie the church for primary program practice
7- tried to sign Jentri & Lexie up for soccer, left with papers because Brynn was would not let me fill them out, went to my moms filled them out, had my mom watch Brynn while I went back to finish signing them up.
8- made a cute star craft at my moms. Thanks mom



8 Favorite places to eat:
1- Rusty's
2-Taste of Hawaii
3-Pizza Factory
4-Panda Express
5-Costa Vida
6-Olive Garden
7- Mongolian Grill
8- Market Grill



8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-Weekend!
2-Thanksgiving
3- Christmas parties with our families
4-see the excitment that Christmas brings to my girls
5-Disneyland
6- the girls primary program
7-day after thanksgiving (no work)
8-next weekend



8 Things on my wish list: 1-go on a Cruise (hint, hint Shawn) 2-healthy and happy family 3-have no debt 4-to run in a marathon 5- new clothes
6- to let my girls meet my grandpa Jolley 7-healthy and happy friends 8-that my girls will make good choices in there lives and be good examples to other.




8 people I tag: Rashell, Amanda, Natalie, Alicia Vest, Jade, Janene, Kara & Hillary C


4 comments:

Jade said...

Hey I'll run a marathon with you if you promise to run really slow. It'd be fun to say that I ran a marathon (I tell people what place I took).

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

Good job Tiff!!! Yes, Brock told me that you prank called him. He just thought you missed him and wanted to talk! ha ha. Just teasing. Can't wait to see you guys again!! Love ya!

Swenson Family said...

If you want to learn about the coupons then call me at my house. And I can walk you through some things. I can't believe how much money I save!! I should get free toliet paper, and .23 cent bag vegetables. Just call.

Matt and Misty said...

As I was reading your list I was happy to see that you are still cleaning your house on Thursday. I have to admit that I have started to do my major house cleaning on Thursday because of you and the whole idea of having a clean house for the weekend...you are my inspiration.