Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Parade





























Labor Day Parade was fun, a little chilly, but the girls had a blast getting candy and seeing cousins. We went and did the carnival thing on Saturday night, it was kind of rainy and cold but we had a good time. It was also Shad's birthday that day, I totally forgot and ask Shad and Rashell if they would watch Jentri and Lexie while Shawn, Brynn and I went to the home show's with some of his family, so late that night I was talking to grandma Betty and she said something about Shad's birthday and I felt sick, I am such a space case! I called him late that night and told him Happy Birthday and I was so sorry. So Shad I owe you big time!

1 comment:

Shad, Rashell, and Dillan said...

I love the pictures. Dillan likes to look at them too. Don't worry about Shad's Birthday. We enjoy spending time with the girls, so it was not a big deal.