Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School


On August 14th school started back after a nice long summer. Jentri is now in 4th grade and she is liking school for the most part, I think that recess is her most favorite subject (ha, ha) and Lexie is now in 1st grade, she is adjusting, it has been hard for her to get use to the all day thing and eating lunch at school. The first few days were the worst but she is getting alot braver! They both have great teachers and that is always a bonus. I'm hoping to get a few things done around the home in the afternoon with them in school but I think that Brynn will still keep me pretty busy, she likes to have full attention lately. She loves to head for the stairs or the bathroom if you are not keeping a close eye on her, she is a good climber so alot of the time we stay behind her and let her practice climbing the stairs. She has been such a blessing to our family, she kind of has three mom's (her big sisters) that love to help, so she is definitely not laking any attention and she knows that.

3 comments:

whitney said...

Hey so your husband was teasing me about blogging at work, and he told me you had started one! its super cute!

Wayne & Amy MacIntosh said...

I was glad to see your kids at the parade. They are getting so big. Malie had a hard time with the all day thing. Just give her a few weeks and it will be fine.

Jared and Janelle said...

Thank you for looking up our blog Tiffany. Your blog is awesome. Your girls are beautiful. I am glad I got to see you recently.Miss ya.