Monday, September 8, 2008

Iron County Livestock Show 2008




This year Jentri was old enough to show a pig in the Iron County Livestock Show, she named her pig Dot's and became quite attached to her, Dot's was a good pig for her, she was a very mello pig, some of them were kind of mean. Brecia, Tyson, Cooper and Jentri all showed and did a great job, thank you Mike Smith for all your hard work! Jentri placed 2nd in her group, I was very proud of her. Her grandpa Stubbs bought Dot's at the auction, and it has been sent to Ariziona, she was really sad to see her leave, I think that was the hardest part of it all. Way to go Jentri!!

7 comments:

Swenson Family said...

Your pictures that Abbey took are so dang cute- I have been watching her site for her to post your pictures. I am so bummed she got sick for ours! Oh well next time :)

Mills Family said...

Oh Tiff! I love this post! Jayme tells me that she loves Jentri. What fun to see her with "Dots" and tell her congrats on placing 2nd! love ya, Lis

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you left a message on my blog! I remember Rachel saying what good friends Kelsey and Jentri were. I'll definitely tell them hello!

I'm going to add you as a link if you don't mind!

whitney said...

your girls are so stinken cute!
and yes I do remember when connie caught the spatula on fire! we always had fun!

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

Ok I love the pics of the girls. i would love to hang them on my fridge (hint hint) haha. I had a fun time hanging out at the livestock show with you guys. we miss you! Tell the girls hi for us!

whitney said...

of course you can add me (I already added you!) and i recomend the bodies it was pretty cool. Shay liked it and hes not into that stuff at all. Plus I think the one in Salt lake had a bunch of animals too so that might be cool!

rachelecook said...

Hey there...I saw a link to your blog from Lindsay's blog, I am going to show Kelsey these pictures of Jentri!! She is so grown up...we sure do miss her, they were the cutest little friends!! If you want I can send you a link to my blog...utcookfamily6.blogspot.com, it would be a fun way for the girls to see each others activities every now and then! Hope your family is well!!!
Rachel Cook