Thursday, February 5, 2009

sick baby

I took Brynn to her Dr. appt, she was supposed to be going for her 18 months check up, but she has not been feeling well the last few days so, instead of making her another appt I thought that I would wait until her appt for her 18 month check up. Well last night was not a good night, she was having a hard time breathing and would not sleep, so this morning I took her to my mom's while I went to work and then I could take her to the Dr at 1:00, but when we got to my moms she threw up a little, so I called the Dr and they said that we could get her in earlier, I ran to work for about an hour while she fell asleep at my moms, so when we got the the Dr.'s Brynn looked awful, she was way wheezy and coughing, her Dr came in and said that she did not sound good, and her o2 Sat was low, they tested her for RSV and it came back positive and both ears are infected, ahh I felt so bad, they gave her a breathing treatment there, and they sent us home with the machine, she has to have the breathing treatment every four hours until she sounds better
Jentri and Lexie never got RSV so I thought that we were being way lucky, until now. I feel like an awful mom, I hate when my kids are sick, it is the worst. I hope she gets feeling better soon!!

8 comments:

StubbsFamily said...

I hope she starts to feel better soon, nothing worse than a sick kid.

Jade said...

Poor thing - I've never done the RSV thing either (Knock on wood). Hopefully she gets better soon.

Jared and Janelle said...

I am so sorry. I hope she feels better soon. We will keep her in our prayers. Keep us upated.

Stubbs Stuff said...

Poor little thing, it is so hard when they are sick, you are not a bad mom either. It looks like she sits good for the breathing treatment! Hope she feels better soon. By the way, Amy does not have a blog, but she is on facebook.

Kimber Uluave said...

Tiffany,

I was so glad to hear from you. Your little girls are darling. They remind me so much of you! Lets keep in touch...

Matthews Family said...

Poor thing. I hate having sick kids!

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

Oh poor Brynn! I hate it when kids are sick. I hope that she gets better soon. we love you guys!

Matt and Misty said...

Poor baby! Don't blame yourself blame Shawn. He is the healthcare professional! He should have seen the signs.