Monday, February 16, 2009

RELAXING WEEKEND!!

I could get used to a long weekend more often!! We had such a nice relaxing weekend, we were going to head south and go to Mesquite, but I was afraid that it would be raining so we just stayed home and it has been nice and quite. We had a nice Valentines, got to love the heart sugar cookies!! It is time go start the diet!

Brynn is feeling much better...yeah! and now if it would warm up and let Spring come, things would be great.

Lexie's 7th birthday is coming up soon so that is all that she is worried about, I am not that creative with birthday parties, she is wanting to do a "Hawaii" party, so if anyone has some good ideas I could use them.

Jentri loves to change the background on the blog, so this is her latest background, she has fun changing the text colors and coordinating everything, I think she did pretty good....she is such a good kid!

6 comments:

Jade said...

I'm getting sick of my background, but I'm too lazy to change it. I need to teach my kids to change it for me.

StubbsFamily said...

I still have all that stuff from the luau that we did a couple of years ago!

Jenny said...

Hey Tiffany. I hope you get to go to Disneyland! We went through Golden Getaways out of Ogden. I think they have a website, but their phone number is (801) 476-7474. I'd just call and ask what specials they are running right now. We got tickets for $148 per person for a 3 day hopper pass. We looked at Disneyland and a 1 day hopper pass was $95 at the door, so we thought it was a good deal! I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Kimber Uluave said...

Tag you're it. Go to my blog...

Kimber

Mills Family said...

Tiff! Hi! I am just relaxing a bit this saturday morning and wanting to visit some blogs! Tiff, I'm soooo sorry, I didn't know that your little baby was so sick with RSV this past month!!! It's the worst! Jayme was sick with it when she was way tiny and it is scary! I'm so glad that you guys are doing good though. I had the FUNNEST (is that a word?) time browsing through your blog this morning! I think I need to follow you around!...I'm serious...you are having too much fun!!! Oh, at least I feel that I can live through you a little bit over the blog!! haha, hey...sounds like you guys are planning a disney land trip...we are too! fun! It would be fun to actually run into you guys out there! when are you going? Tell me what deals that you are finding...we are hunting also!

Jared said...

I am glad Brynn is feeling better. The template is nice that Jentrie picked out. Very Springish.If you need to go to Disneyland and want cheap Disneyland Tickets let me know. The deals change all the time. Sorry I was looking at somebody else's comment is why I am talking about Disneyland. Janelle