Sunday, January 11, 2009

VEGAS FUN

This weekend my mom, Amanda, Riley, Jentri, Lexie and I went to Mesquite for the weekend, my mom got tickets for Disney On Ice - High School Musical. Shawn stayed home with Brynn, she would not have sat threw the show. Saturday morning we went to Vegas and stopped at Ceasars Palace to eat lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and some shopping at the Gap kid's and Express, and we walked into Tiffany & Co., nothing was purchased, imagine that... They had a show going on while we were eating and so we got to see that also. Jentri and Lexie's favorite part was the toy store FAO Schmartz, it was three levels and about everything a kid could want and more...Lexie, me and Jentri in front of Tiffany and Co.

Jentri and Lexie at the toy store

Jentri, Riley, and Lexie
the fish aquarium by The Cheesecake Factory


Amanda, Riley and Jentri at Cheesecake Factory



At FAO Schwartz they have this giant piano that you could walk on, they had a blast with it.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE girl trips they r the best! How fun I can't believe you didn't take the girls to thunder from down under. Oh well maybe next time. I love all your pictures they r so cute. :) Come see us in Dixie