Saturday, January 3, 2009

SnOw DaY!











On New Years we went up to our cabin with the Stubbs' family, it was way fun, I had never gone up there in the winter, but the last few years they have started to plow the roads right up to the cabin. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. Jentri and Cooper were little dare devils and could not get enough. Lexies first time down the hill she spun alot, hit the bank and got alot of snow in her face so she decided that she would rather ride in the Rhino, and Brynn loved to get in the sleds and have someone pull her around. Shad took his snowmobiles and pulled Jentri and Cooper around a little too.




There is a hill that we call Pringle's hill and when we were kid's it was a big thrill to go down it on four wheelers, we had my dad's Rhino and we would take who ever wanted to go down the hill and tubes to the top of the hill and let them slide down. I can't wait to go up again.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Your blog is sooo cute I loved seeing the cabin I had 100 flash backs of hanging out up their when we where kids. My New Years resolution is to change my blog before next christmas.

Ty and Janene said...

Looks like your having fun. Ya I am still around we promise we haven't gone inactive I just got over the flu as did my family but were here. Ya we do need to get together and do something fun without kids heehee!