Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MaNTi PaGeaNt

A few weeks ago we took the Young Women to the Manti Pageant, I have not been there since I was in young women's. The Manti Temple is so beauitful! WOW!!
We stayed the night in Richfield at a friends backyard, Jana and I were way excited, we took dibs on the trampoline, while the girls sleep in tents, I don't care to sleep on a trampoline ever again, (ouch) the YW pres sleep in a pile of ants so I guess it could be worse. We woke up and went over to our first counselor parents house and had a tasty breakfast made by our bishop and his counselor and then headed home.

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh, that is soooo much fun (except for your yw pres sleeping in a pile of ants!). Hey, Shaley and Cheyenne's YW group went over there too! Maybe I'll put in the word for Jayme's YW group for next year...and I'll tag along!!

Mills Family said...

Oh, I am a NERD! I have been serfing blogs for ever this morning and I jumped in yours and still had sydna (my sister-in-law on my mind) so I suddendly thought that I was leaving a message on HER blog...hence my wierd post to you! Ok, I TOTALLY know who your YW pres is haha! I'll have to tease virginia when I see her. Hey, she went again to that pageant with her family also--
By, Tiff! I miss you guys!!

Jade said...

Jase & the kids sleep out on the tramp once a summer. I always try but I always end up back in my bed.