Saturday, May 9, 2009

KiDo'S!

GLitTEr BallS! JeNtrI and LeXiE





LitTle LeXie PracTicIng tHe ArT oF CleAniNg TaBleS


BrYnN



BrYnN lOvInG tHe WaTeR







I have been the worst to blog latley, we have enjoyed the weather this week, I could spend the whole day staying in the SUN!! I love it! Jentri and Lexie are both done with Soccer, they had fun although most games where very cold and windy. Wednesday when I got home from work the fan from my car would not shut off, I called Shawn at work and he said to run it down to a shop and have them disconnect the fan, little problem Brynn was down for a nap and I had Hayden and Mac on top of three neighboor kids playing at our house, the fan finally stopped but my car was dead as dead, because of the fan running. Jentri Add Imageand Lexie have been bugging me to get them a glitter ball, so I told them if they cleaned the down stairs then we could, (I love that I can bribe them he,he)then I relized that I did not have a car, Shawn who was still at work ask his mom if we could borrow her car, I was trying to buckle Brynn's car seat in LaRee's car and turned around to see Brynn in the sprinkler, soaking up the water, it was so funny I had to grab the camera, this was her second outfit that she had soaked that day.







5 comments:

The Little Rascals said...

Your kids are so cute. Looks like Brynn loved playing in the water. It is so nice that the weather is starting to get warmer because my kids love to play in the sprinklers to, especially Weylin who is like a little fish he loves the water. Cute blog too.....

Mills Family said...

Hi Tiff! Hey, it's so good to hear what's been going on in your world! Jay and I drive past your house sometimes as we are coming and going through town. I always look over just to see if you are out! I need to come and knock on your door one of these days! Anyway, I loved your post of your pretty daughters. The sprinkler ones of Brynn are sooooo cute! Hey, sorry you guys are having car frustrations! Jay and I have a muffler that keeps trying to fall off...one of these days! funny. I'll check in soon again. Love ya!

BRITTANY said...

Brynn is getting so big! They change so fast. Your girls are adorable.

Matthews Family said...

I'm glad its finally nice weather up there. I bet your sick of the snow!

Kimber Uluave said...

Tiff,

I can't believe HOW much your darling little girls look like you did when you were little... They are seriously so dang cute. I have to tell you, while I was looking at your blog I remembered that Spring, long ago, when we modeled for Christensens... That was some seriously good times. Also, I think your house was the only one I could sleep over at b/c I would get sooooooooooo home sick everywhere else. Good times..